- National Reach, Local Touch - We have delivered projects
all over the UK, from Canary Wharf, to Somerset and to Edinburgh.
We have specialists all over the country.
- Accountability – We are subject to 6 external audits a year
and 2 internal audits to maintain compliance with our
accreditations and standards, ensuring we maintain our promises.
- Professionalism - 70% of refurbishment projects are
completed while clients remain in occupation, we
understand how to operate without causing disruption to
your day to day business.
- Green Benefits - Sustainable, energy-saving designs are
what we do best. Because we know which technologies to
suggest, you not only help save the environment, you will also
save money on energy bills.
- Quality - We as a company are ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 quality assured and
our manufacturing partners are world class.
- Legal Requirements & Legislation - We take our and your
legal obligations very seriously and have quality procedures in
place to ensure all regulatory requirements are met on every
- In House Design & Build - In each of our divisions our teams
have all the expertise you will need.
- Single Point of Contact, We take care of it all - We give you
one dedicated contact for the whole process. Your very own
project manager. Any problems, your contact takes care of
them; leaving you free to get on with the rest of your job.
- Finance - M3 Solutions is a recognised supplier of Siemens
finance for sustainable projects and each project is
independently assessed for its viability by the Carbon Trust.